Yippie! Finally, I’m a GNOME’s Outreach Program for Women intern.
Till now, I’ve learnt these things:
Looking forward to learn the following:
- Reading How To Ask Questions The Smart Way :(. I’ve been avoiding reading that article from so many months, but now I’ll read it :(. Courtesy: this evil person 😀 hehe
- Learning git better, from this book.
- Learning Modern Perl from this book.
- Learning Roles from here.
- Reading Exception handling chapter
- Reading The Art of the Metaobject Protocol :(, this is looking like the toughest task to me 😦
- Reading this thesis on traits 😦
- Working on structured exceptions 🙂